Raspberry Yogurt Muffins
These raspberry greek yogurt muffins blew our minds! They were nicely sweetened and are packed with protein from the greek yogurt and fiber, vitamins and minerals from the raspberries. The muffins are a perfect treat to satisfy your sweet tooth during Valentine’s Day celebrations without overindulging, plus they are a beautiful bright pink from the raspberries! You can use raspberry yogurt to enhance this color or use for plain greek yogurt to increase the protein. Feel free to substitute the sugar for stevia or switch out the whole wheat flour for gluten-free or almond flour depending on your preferences! Frozen or fresh raspberries will work for this recipe and no need to thaw, just toss it with the batter and fold gently! We hope you will enjoy these as much as we did!
- 1 3/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 ounce) carton raspberry yogurt or greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray, grease or put paper liners in 12 (2 3/4 inch) muffin cups.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl, beat together yogurt, oil and egg.
- Stir yogurt mixture and raspberries into dry mixture until almost blended.
- Add raspberries and stir until batter is just blended. Do not over mix.
- Spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake until nicely browned, about 20 minutes.