If you are just looking to improve your nutrition and feel healthier but are not sure where to start, she can review your diet for missing or lacking nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
Support for a variety of health conditions and challenges
- Emotional eating and disordered eating behaviours
- Mood disorders
- Hormonal health
- Healthy weight management
- Digestive disorders (irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn’s and Ulcerative Colitis, constipation, acid reflux, diverticulitis)
- Food allergies, sensitivities and intolerances
- Cancer nutrition
- Pregnancy nutrition
- Family and kids nutrition
- Bone and joint health (osteoporosis, osteopenia, arthritis, gout)
- Heart disease, cholesterol and high blood pressure
- Diabetes (Type I and II, Gestational, Pre-diabetes)
- Sports and fitness nutrition
Other services offered
- Grocery shopping tips and tours
- Recipes resources
- Corporation lunch and learns
- Nutrition seminars and presentation
Just looking for an extra push?
Initial Consultation - 45-75mins
Confused about food? Need guidance with meal planning? or you need support for disorder eating patterns and more? Not sure where to start? Book an introductory consultation to review your diet and create a basic nutrition plan tailored to your needs.
3 Months Kick Start - 4 sessions
Low energy? Boring meals? Goal to lose 5-10 lbs? Learn effective strategies to ensure you achieve your nutrition and diet goals. Initial Visit (60 minutes) + 3 follow-ups (30 minutes)
Long Term Support (6-12 months)
11 sessions. Initial assessment + 5 hours follow up that can be booked as 30- or 45-minutes sessions, as recommended by the dietitian. Expiration in 15 months.