Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies
If you love chocolate and peanut butter, these peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are exactly what you’ve been looking for. They are the perfect texture- crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside. It’s a quick and simple recipe that anyone can make and it will satisfy all your chocolate cravings!
This recipe is from Maddie Lymburners “What I eat for Life” cookbook
- Yield: 12 Large cookies 1x
- Diet: Vegan
- 2/3 cup cacao powder
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1 cup all natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup aquafaba (chickpea water)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Splash of plant milk
- Vegan dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cacao powder, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together peanut butter, aquafaba, and vanilla until combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until you get a doughy texture.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Mould the dough into 2 tbsp balls and place a few inches apart from each other. With wet fingertips, firmly press the balls into cookie shapes.
- Add chocolate on top of cookies by preference.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 180
- Sugar: 13g
- Sodium: 65mg
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 2.3g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 6g
- Cholesterol: 0mg