Who doesn’t like a sweet treat that’s easy to make but looks good? This Raspberry Delight is perfect for impressing your friends or just for yourself! Raspberries are full of vitamin C and rich in antioxidants, which help fight against free radicals and may lower the risk of cardiovascular diseases. Yogurt is an excellent source of calcium and probiotics that help nourish your gut microbiome.
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- ⅔ cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup yogurt
- Raspberry jam
- 1 tsp flaxseeds, more to garnish (optional)
- Fruit of choice
- In a blender, blend together the frozen raspberries, yogurt and flaxseed until smooth.
- In a glass, spread raspberry jam along the bottom
- Pour in the raspberry and yogurt mixture
- Add your fruit of choice to garnish and serve!
- Optional step: freeze the blended mixture overnight for a soft-serve texture!
Recipe reviewed by Annie Tsang, RD
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 140
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 45mg
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Trans Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 5g
- Cholesterol: 15mg