Dark Chocolate Goji Berry Bark
This Dark Chocolate Bark is a perfect balance of sweet and savory, and is packed with nutritious seeds and dried fruit! The specific nutritional benefits for this recipe vary depending on the seeds you choose to use, but in general dark chocolate contains many minerals such as magnesium, copper, and manganese. Goji berries also can help support immune function, and are actually a common ingredient in many traditional medicines. This is a quick and easy recipe and is a great healthy snack to satisfy your sweet cravings.
- Yield: 32 pieces 1x
- 280g dark chocolate (70% dark chocolate or higher)
- 2 tablespoons dried goji berries
- 6 tablespoons seeds (pumpkin, chia, hemp, etc.)
- ¼ teaspoon flakey sea salt (optional)
- Line a small rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper
- Pour chocolate into a bowl (bowl should be slightly larger than the pot). Then fill a small pot halfway with water, and bring to a boil.
- Place the bowl over the pot of water, and turn down heat to medium.
- Using a spatula, occasionally stir the chocolate, until completely melted.
- Once chocolate is melted, remove from heat, and pour chocolate into a lined baking sheet, and spread the chocolate to the edges of the pan, using the spatula.
- Sprinkle goji berries, seeds, and salt on top of melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate chocolate for 45 minutes. Once chocolate hardens, cut or break chocolate bark into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container, and store in refrigerator.
- Calories: 180
- Sugar: 12g
- Sodium: 40mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 4.9g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4.2
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg