4 Ingredient Crêpes
These crêpes are a great and easy breakfast item. They can be paired with any toppings of your choice; you can choose between savory or sweet! This recipe can be paired with fruits such as plums and grapes that are great sources of fiber. Additionally, this recipe is made with whole wheat flour making its fiber content much larger. Fiber can be a great way to help your gut health and feed the healthy bacteria in your large intestine. This recipe can be made vegan by using olive oil instead of butter and using the vegan substitution for egg. Additionally, you can make this recipe gluten free by substituting the flour for another such as almond flour.
- Yield: 10 servings 1x
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1 ½ cup of soy milk or alternative
- 2 tsp of butter
- 3 eggs
- In a blender mix whole wheat flour, milk, butter and eggs.
- Blend the ingredients together until a smooth batter is formed.
- Heat up the pan to medium heat and place batter in the pan. Leave until the crepe has hints of golden brown.
- Serve with fruit or toppings of your choice and enjoy.
* Vegan substitutions available: How to make a flaxseed “egg”: 1 tbsp ground flaxseed/flaxseed meal + 3 tbsp water, mixed and wait 10 minutes.
Recipe reviewed by Annie Tsang, RD
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 80
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 40mg
- Fat: 3.5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 60mg