Jenni Lau is a registered dietitian who is passionate about using her expertise to help clients enhance their health and well-being. She completed her Bachelor of Science in Nutritional Sciences at the University of British Columbia. She is a member of the College of Dietitians of BC, and has been practicing for 10 years as a Clinical Dietitian with Vancouver Coastal Health.
- Cardiovascular disease (dyslipidemia and high blood pressure)
- Diabetes (Type I and II, gestational and pre-diabetes)
- GI disorders (IBS, ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s, diverticulitis)
- Healthy weight management
- Prenatal and postnatal nutrition
- Food allergies, sensitivities and intolerances