EXPERIENCING LOW MOODS THIS TIME OF YEAR? JOIN US TO LEARN HOW DIET CAN HELP!
If you are experiencing persistent mild depression, postpartum depression or mood swings throughout this pandemic, we hear you and we want to help. This program will teach you the science of nutrition for managing and even preventing symptoms of depression.
This is a 4-week live webinar program led by Annie Tsang, an award-winning registered dietitian and nutrition expert.
- Tune in every Saturday at 2pm PST from November 21st until December 12th
- You will learn practical strategies backed by science, have the opportunity to ask questions and share your experiences in a supportive and judgment-free environment
- As a bonus, you will receive a weekly worksheet to guide you in identifying your strengths and areas to improve on and Annie will help you set realistic goals
- Free downloadable tip sheets summarizing what you have learned will be included for your keeping
- All sessions are recorded, so no sweat if you want to visit the modules on your time–we want this program to serve YOU!
Need more support after the program? We got you covered! You will be invited to join our private Facebook group, available only to clients participating in this webinar, to safely share your thoughts and experiences and get all your burning questions answered by Annie the dietitian!
The program is limited to a small group size to maximize your learning experience and offer more personalized support.
click on the events tab for more information!