You understand that all advertisements, postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials (“Content”) posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated.
You waive any and all claims against nutritionwell.ca of a right of publicity for your image or likeness throughout the world by posting any information or pictures of yourself on nutritionwell.ca. You understand that nutritionwell.ca does not control, and is not responsible for personal Content made available through the Service, and that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable.
Furthermore, nutritionwell.ca and Content available through the Service may contain links to other websites, which are completely independent of nutritionwell.ca. nutritionwell.ca makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. Following links to any other websites is at your own risk. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will nutritionwell.ca be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service.
Our Services may utilize or contain links to other third party sites, including social networking sites. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, such third party sites or the content, privacy policies, or practices of such sites. You are subject to the policies of such third parties when and where applicable.
You agree that you will not:
- use any robot, spider, scraper, crawler, or any other automated means to access our Services for any purpose without our express written permission;
- Take any action that imposes or may impose (to be determined in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Copy, reproduce, aggregate, reverse engineer, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, sell, transfer, or publicly display any of our Services, any content posted on our websites (except for your content) or any of our copyrights or trademarks without prior express written permission from us and any appropriate third party, as applicable;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Services, or any activities conducted on or with our Services; or
- Bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to our sites (with the only exception for Internet Search Engines and Public Archives)
You agree that nutritionwell.ca shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any dealings between users of the Service. If there is a dispute between users of the Service, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that nutritionwell.ca is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby forever release nutritionwell.ca, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or our service.
You agree to send all legal notices to us by registered mail to the following address:
You consent to us sending you legal notices to the email address you provide to us. Legal notices by email will be deemed received 24 hours after sending. We may also send you legal notices by registered mail. Notices sent by registered mail will be deemed received five days following the date of mailing.